In the spirit of this tradition, I decided to share some of the typos I have made that made me laugh. You ready?
- Knocking her off of my feet (Hey if someone was on my feet, I'd knock them off too!)
- Stealing my spine (Ow! All I can think of is a video game, possibly from a cartoon, of a ninja killing someone by ripping out their spine. Ow, indeed.)
- Put my arm around my shoulders (flexible, ain't she)
- You spinal down into depression (Well, what do you expect when people are running around stealing spines)
- Sitting in a stool (Cause all the cool people sit in furniture, not on it)
- Thanks for being my fat checker ( I don't want to know... One letter makes it a whole new job description)
- Wenching it up onto the bed (Sooo not what I was going for. That's a whole different story!)
- Leaning hats on his arms (I have no idea how this one happened but it made me laugh
- A bullet in the boob rain works (said by a succubus, this is funny on so many different levels)
I'm sure these are not all the typos, just the ones I remembered to type out with doing this post in mind. I had fun writing it and hope you did too. You may see another of these come across in the future.