Friday, November 4, 2011

Second Nature's release will be delayed.

Sorry, folks, I know it's disappointing, but the release will have to be pushed back a couple of weeks. I am having some medical issues and need to concentrate on getting better. The book is in the editing process and should be done soon, but I don't know how long my body will need to recover. I will give an official release date as soon as I can. I apologize for those of you who are waiting for the release, but I want to give you the best book I can. I hope everyone understands.

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely we understand. Get better Elizabeth. I'm sure that Second Nature will be worth the wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your health and recovery is much more important. Hope you are doing okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You silly girl, of course we understand! Feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read the new book!! Feel better

    ReplyDelete