Friday, September 9, 2011

New blog setup

So I'm working out a blog schedule to keep things new and fresh around here. I'm thinking this will be the basic line-up...

"Character Mondays" I will be writing posts as various characters, giving you info about a character, interviews, muse photos, whatever, it will be related to characters. Mine or someone else's.

"Writing Wednesday" I will have tips, tricks and info about writing. I might look into getting some other people I admire to guest post here.

"Fantasy Friday" will look at all those things that go bump in the nights. Myth origins, other works that fall within the realm of Urban Fantasy that I would like to discuss, and any fun topic that touches on the supernatural beings that are living amongst us.

The other two days are for fun and random, possibly not dealing writing at all. We'll see how these three go and perhaps more themes will emerge... Join me Monday and we'll see how it goes! :D

2 comments: