Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Edit, edit, edit, sigh

Five chapters edited in the last two days. Not too shabby considering all the other things weighing on my time. The next chapter is the first of the heavily noted ones by my critique partner, but it's all good stuff so I'm ok with it. I think I'm going to send her the first half soon but I want to get it a little more polished before I do. I noticed a plot line I suddenly added and i need to go back into some of the early chapters. I'm up to 80% of my word goal, though that still leaves 13,000 words, but I think the second half of the book is where i"m going to see the most work needed.

So much has been going on for me, it's hard for me to tear myself away from the computer, but I"m going to spend the day hanging out with Amelia. I don't know what we're going to do but I bet we'll have fun. Still waiting to hear back about whether or not I will be starting the new job Saturday or not. Amelia interviews at Best Buy Monday and i hope she gets it, so we can work together and maybe see more of each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment