Monday, February 18, 2013

Mycha from Sweet Oblivion by Bailey Ardisone




Let’s give a warm welcome to this week’s character Monday guest, Mycah from Sweet Oblivion by Bailey Ardisone.





Ok, to get things started, why don’t you tell us a little about yourself.
Alright, Love. I'm Mycah currently from Chicago but originally I grew up in many other places, mostly England, so please don't mind the accent ;)
Since I'm constantly being hunted by two different types of evil, I'm just trying to figure out how to stay alive so that I can keep the world from ending, ya know, nothing much really.

What makes you tick? What made you who you are today? 
I'd have to say the evilness I was dealt with at such a young age has put a whole new spin on my outlook of life. But my Guardian Ender really fortified the person I am today and made me better for everyone's sake.


What would you say is your greatest strength? 
Everything, Love ;)

Tell me about the person you’re the closest to. 
After my Guardian left me I basically grew up alone and have pretty much stuck to myself. But I can't quite get the girl with the violet eyes out of my head ;)


How do you feel about your life as it is today? 
I love life in general and have a strong desire to protect it and everyone in it. As for my life specifically, well it is a bit messy at the moment but perhaps if you ask me that in a few years I'll have a different answer.


What is the most rewarding thing in your life right now? 
Having the ability to save and protect the girl I love.


What is your favorite memory? 
It's a toss up between my first taste of ice cream and the moment I first laid eyes on Nariella. Oh, who am I kidding.
It's the ice cream.
Ha! Just teasin you, Love. It's definitely when I first saw Nariella.

What’s Your Worst?
My first kill. Definitely. That is not something I relish in.


What do you like to do for fun?
Read. My nose is always stuck in a book. It is my only escape to my otherwise dreary life and responsibilities.


What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen? 
I have literally been all over the world and back, some of the places I've seen would even blow your  mind. But, even after all of that, the most beautiful thing I have ever seen is none other than Nariella Woodlinn.


What is your favorite feature in the opposite sex?
Eyes. They can tell you so much with just one glimpse.

What kind of music do you like to listen to? 
I prefer piano and cello most of the time but there is a side of me that likes the harder punk genre too. I think it all depends on my mood for the day.

What is your favorite word?
Oh, jeez! You sure like to ask the toughies don't you, Darling ;) I've always found the word 'discombobulated' hilarious. But there are just so many words that I absolutely love, do I really have to pick just one?!

What is your least favorite word?
Can 'Ray' count as a word? I don't like that bloke.

What turns you on? 
Sweetness and confidence, even if the girl doesn't think she has any and has to pretend. I know it's there though. I can feel it.

What turns you off? 
Selfishness and stupidity

What sound or noise do you love? 
Besides Nariella saying my name? ;) Her gasping from surprise or pleasure is always nice to hear as well...


What sound or noise do you hate?
Any time the gears grind in my lovely Alpha Romeo *shudders*

What is your favorite curse word? 
Pretty much any word if you put 'bloody' in front of it!


What profession (other than your own) would you like to attempt?
I think I'd like to be a writer if I wasn't busy saving the world.

What profession would you not like to do?
I wouldn't want to be stuck in an office/desk job. I'd go stir crazy in a matter of minutes.

If you want to learn more about Mycah? You can find him in book one of the Sweet Series by Bailey Ardisone, Sweet Oblivion.

sweet adjective ˈswēt a : pleasing to the mind or feelings : AGREEABLE, GRATIFYING - often used as a generalized term of approval ​ 

obliv·i·on noun ə-ˈbli-vē-ən, ō-, ä- 1: the fact or condition of forgetting or having forgotten; esp : the condition of being oblivious 2: the condition or state of being forgotten or unknown ​ 

Have you ever wanted to forget? Nariella Woodlinn has. Many times. Especially when her already frustrating life gets turned upside down by a mysterious boy who randomly shows up in her small town and she can’t seem to understand anything about him, despite how much she tries. ​Nari hates everything about her life except for her best friend Rydan, but now that they’ve been separated during their senior year of high school, she has to learn to make new friends without him. When strange unexplainable phenomenons start becoming an every day part of her life, Nari struggles to come to grips with reality. And with love. ​ 

Naminé has responsibilities. Duties. It is her obligation to fulfill all that is asked of her by their King. But when a glimmer of hope is introduced to her by a prisoner she tends to and it means life or death for her and her people, she does all that she can to turn that hope into reality and finally end the vicious war that has been ensuing since she was born. Even if that means keeping it secret from her King. Even if it means carrying out the biggest betrayal against the King ever seen during her time. ​ She has hope. She will fulfill her duty. She will not let her people down.

Available for $0.99 from AmazoniTunes and Smashwords until February 17 when it goes back to $2.99 so hurry and get yours while it's still on sale. Feel free to add it to your shelves on Goodreads. You can learn more at the website or Facebook. You can tweet Bailey on Twitter @BaileyArdisone.

No comments:

Post a Comment