Friday, November 4, 2011

Second Nature's release will be delayed.

Sorry, folks, I know it's disappointing, but the release will have to be pushed back a couple of weeks. I am having some medical issues and need to concentrate on getting better. The book is in the editing process and should be done soon, but I don't know how long my body will need to recover. I will give an official release date as soon as I can. I apologize for those of you who are waiting for the release, but I want to give you the best book I can. I hope everyone understands.

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely we understand. Get better Elizabeth. I'm sure that Second Nature will be worth the wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your health and recovery is much more important. Hope you are doing okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You silly girl, of course we understand! Feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read the new book!! Feel better

    ReplyDelete