Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hop to it

Well, better late than never I guess, I have our guest all lined up. Join me in welcoming this week's featured writer, MD Christie!




The Question: 
Who has been most supportive of your writing?


Now here's MD with her answer:

OOOOHHH, that's a really good question!! Several people have been supportive of my writing... My Husband, Children, and my Parents have all been extremely supportive. Without the blink of an eye they were on board with my being a full time writer. I know that I am very fortunate to have such a great support system. 
     However, I don't think I could get through the bumps in the road and the day to day life of a writer without my amazing writers group, and my friends and partners in crime, the women of 4 Corners Press! They are who I can turn to and trust, they are so supportive of me and I know they have my back, they walk the same walk and understand where I'm coming from. They want to see me succeed as much as I do! So thank you to my Writers Group & 4CP Partners... you have no idea how much I treasure each of you!
     My advice to any aspiring author, or established author for that matter is to have a support system of fellow writers, it's the best tool you can have!


Your rules
1)      Follow this blog.
2)      Follow Elizabeth Sharp, the originator of this hop
3)      Follow the featured author of the week, MD Christie.
4)      Go to Sharp words and copy the image code found there and paste it in your blog. Add your name to the link at the bottom of the post while you are there.
5)      Copy and paste the rules in your blog, as well as this week’s question.
6)      Answer the question
7)      Follow, follow, follow. This is about networking, people, making connections with people in your community. So talk to us. We don't bite!
8)      If someone stops by, says hi and follows you, the polite thing to do is follow back.
9)      Comment here and introduce yourself and you just might find a new follower or two.

Your picture:








And the linky:






If you want your own linky:
<a href=http://www.inlinkz.com/script.php?id=50122&nojump=1&key=ILFyZYBRBmWH2>get the InLinkz code</a>

I'ma  bad host and promise a return to my normal standards soon, but no promises next week...

3 comments:

  1. Morning! Looking forward to meeting everyone :)
    Pav

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, though I'd posted but I guess not. Sounds like 4 Corners is crazy busy, but I hope in a good way! Best of luck and have a good week--thanks again for helping us "meet" everyone.

    http://fateandfaith-julee.blogspot.com/2011/04/follow-friday-and-it-just-keeps-getting.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Efficiency starts with inventory management. Learn why ERP systems are crucial for used solar panel companies.

    ReplyDelete