Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Natural Selection Interviews - Evelyn

The interviews continue. I am asking them the same ten questions, and sharing their responses.Today we will be interviewing Evelyn Matthews for the role of best friend.


Hello Evelyn. Come on in. Glad you can make it I know you're very busy.
Well, my mom says idle hands are the devil's play thing.
OK. So let's get right to it. What's the most rewarding part about being the best friend?
Well, I like the unique relationship i would share with the lead. She's so insecure she depends on me. That's kind of an ego boost, you know?
What do you feel is you biggest accomplishment in life so far?
Oooo, that's a toughy. I don't know that I really have one big accomplishment. I seem to bounce around between activities. I just haven't found the right fit yet.
When you meet adversity, how do you overcome it?
I like the head-on approach. If I can't go over, I'll go under, or around, or through. There's always a way if you're just willing to go for it.
What do you feel is your greatest strength?
People like me. I'm kind of  a people pleaser. And it definitely gets me places. *smiles*
If you could redo one thing in your past, what would it be?
I don't know that I would change anything. I'm happy with the way my life turned out and things might not have been the same without the choices I've made.
What challenge do you most look forward to in this role?
The emotional depth of my relationships, nothing with me is as it seems on the surface.
What appeals to you most about this role?
The contrast of my conection with- Oh, crap, that's a spoiler...
Yeah, perhaps we'll save that gem for another day.
Yeah, probably a good idea.
What are your goals for the next five years?
I'd like to graduate early to get a head start on college. I can't decide if I want to be a lawyer or a business major. I'm really good with numbers so business has always appealed to me.
Anything you'd like to add to make me consider you for the role?
People like me. I'm the perfect contrast to your mousey, shy lead. *smiles and leaves*


Ok, thanks for joining us for yet another interview. Join us Friday for the final precasting interview, Amelia Hoffman for the lead role.

No comments:

Post a Comment