Monday, August 1, 2011

Natural Selection Interviews - Nate

 The cast interviews are still going on. I am asking them the same ten questions, and sharing their responses.Today we will be interviewing Nathanial Peplow for the role of hunky heartthrob.

Hello Nathanial. Come on in and have a seat.
Um, you can call me Nate.
Ok Nate, you ready to start?
*shrugs*
What's the most rewarding part about being the hunky heartthrob?
Is that really a valid question? What isn't rewarding, the name itself is a compliment, after all. It's kind of a lot to live up to, honestly.
What is your biggest accomplishment in life so far?
I guess surviving this long. I'm not a big accomplishment kind of guy. I prefer to stay out of the spotlight. I am on the honor roll if that counts.
When you meet adversity, how do you overcome it?
I tend to go with the bury your head in the sand until it goes away method. If that doesn't work, I opt for the path of least resistance. 
Do you think that might give readers an issue with you, since you're supposed to be the hunky heartthrob?
I guess, but it means there's room for me to grow. 
What do you feel is your greatest strength?
My charming smile? 
If you could redo one thing in your past, what would it be?
I wouldn't have let my parents leave the night they died.
You were pretty young. How could you have stopped them?
*mumbled* I coulda done something
What challenge do you most look forward to in this role?
Trying to make people love me despite how few lines I get. *wink*
You get plenty of lines, drama queen.
*grins*
What appeals to you most about this role?
Didn't we already discuss the whole hunky heartthrob thing?
What are your goals for the next five years?
Heck, I haven't figured out what I'm going to do in the next five minutes. I'm not what you might call a planner.
What would you like to say to make me consider you for the role.
*Puppy dog eyes* Please?
Thank you, Mr. Peplow, you can go now.

Join us on Wednesday for our interview of Evelyn Matthews for the role of best friend.


Edit: I don't know why, but this is the second time a scheduled blog didn't actually post. At least I caught it earlier this time....

1 comment: