Saturday, March 12, 2011

Hoffman Sims House

The Hoffman house. It's not exactly how I see it, but it's as close as I can get in The Sims 3. :D I have always loved The Sims and this isn't the first time my characters have been created in the game, it's just the first time I'm shared them publicly. The stairs are wrong and I know the porch doesn't look like the outside because I didn't know how to do that. That is the parent's room on the first floor.

The second story, with the three kids rooms, the large open hallway and the bathroom. Color scemes are right, but I kind of suck at subtlety in the Sims and wind up going matchy-matchy with too vibrant colors.
Lia's room. They didn't have a vanity so I used a desk in it's place. Also they didn't have a door that would work for the closet so I just left it open...

The kitchen, where they spend a lot of their time
The living room
And lastly the upstairs bathroom and hallway

Yes, I know there are flaws in it, but this is how I imagine the house. the stairs are different and I will try to find a good picture of what they do look like. If only I had pictures from inside the house when we lived there...

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome, Elizabeth! What a great idea! I like the hot pink and leopard bedroom!

    ReplyDelete