It is official. Natural Selection is done. Let the editing process begin.
So I have been awarded The Memetastic Award by Rosa Lee Jude over at Twists of a Tale. She's a writer I have had the pleasure meeting in the online HP Wroter's Club. So what exactly do I win? Apparently not a whole heck of a lot. But I get this great icon and now you get to play a fun game! So here's the rules of this award....
- You must proudly display the absolutely disgusting graphic in a post
- You must list 5 things about yourself, and 4 of them must be bold-faced lies. Your readers are to guess which one is the truth by posting a comment on your blog.
- You must pass this awesomely, prestigious award on to 5 deserving bloggers.
So here ya go....
And the five lucky contestants I will tag are, in no particular order:
Feel free to ignore me. I'm used to it.... ;)
And lastly my five facts. Can YOU guess which one is true?
1) I have been to every continent except Africa.
2) I am a bit of a World of Warcraft geek and have three level 85's.
3) I worked as a security guard in San Diego for a year where i met Arsenio Hall, Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, Christopher Reeves and no less than four extras from the movie Titanic.
4) I once fancied myself a playwright and wrote countless plays, none of them very good.
5) I have several siblings, all of which i am very close to.
So which is true and which is not. I WILL answer when someone gets it right. ;)