Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Woot!

I know it's late and there's still no update. What's with that? Well, that is what happens when you abruptly find yourself within a chapter of being completely done with the first draft. No, don't rub your eyes and read it again, you read it right the first time, Natural Selection is almost done. Don't point to that sidebar that shows how short of my word goal I am, I'll get it on the edit. I have almost officially finished a book. This will move my publishing date a couple of months so I should be able to get it published before the cruise. Yay, me!! And so begins the endless editing...

I promise to spend some true quality time yammering tomorrow, but for tonight, my muse sings on, and I dear reader, am but her slave...

3 comments:

  1. Well if those dang writery friends of yours would stop having you help them with critiquing and book covers *AHEM* then I'm sure you wouldn't have exhausted yourself! :) Thank you once again for being such a kind and giving person! You are truly talented and remarkable!
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo! Sooo excited for you. Can't wait to find out more about your book :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an amazing feeling--finishing the first draft. Happy writing.

    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete